Inside Sales Representative
About our company AI lean
AI lean is a tech enabled business in the space of real estate focused on automating the lien to auction process for self-storage owners. Our team is passionate about what we do and to provide the best service to our clients. We are fascinated by the world we live in and how tech empowers us every day. . Join our amazing team and grow your career with us.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Manager works to organize, nurture, and maintain a comprehensive marketing and sales strategies to ensure all company employees are able to be brand ambassadors. Responsible to establish and maintain good relationship with customers in deploying value-add outbound marketing and sales efforts. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales and partnerships.
- Maintain CRM along with records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Generating company wide outbound marketing content that yields leads for company sales representatives
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop value add marketing that meets prospect needs.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Creating a roadmap to nurture, manage and scale our ecosystem
- Perform effective online demos to prospect if and when needed
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Recommend improvements to boost performance to the sales team
- Work closely with the marketing department to to help build the company brand in respective and segmented territories.
- Utilize corporate resources as required to nurture new accounts and retain existing accounts.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Understands, is curious and/or has working knowledge of the self-storage industry
- Rapid learner within a fast-paced work environment who can absorb information and convert it into meaningful / high impact messages
- Reliable planner, doer who can deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years as a lead generation specialist in the B2B and or/ real estate space – Preference for those who’ve worked in a fast-paced, short sales cycle environment.
- Concrete track record in generating revenues in the magnitude we are targeting and within the same timelines
- Sales- offering products and services to customers based on their needs, lending experience, collections experience, or phone-based customer service experience.
- Great intern-personal skills able to interact and build trust easily with people. A people person. You will need these skills meeting lots of people in trade shows, over the phone
- Proven success exceeding goals in a fast-paced, inside sales environment.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of leads and to follow up on required documents to help the team close sales.
- Familiarity with modern sales engagement and automation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Copper and predictive dialers.
- Thrive in a high-energy, highly competitive performance-driven environment.
- Adapts well to change and is open to constructive feedback.
- Minimum BA/BS degree, college graduates welcomed!
- Must be flexible to work on either Inbound or Outbound calls. Placement will be determined once the role has been offered.
- Must be willing to travel when needed.
Working at AI lean: The way we work and our values
We deliver on our mission and vision everyday guided by core beliefs and our key principles:
- Growth mindset: We take feedback, continuously learn and better ourselves
- Continuous improvement: every day we implement incremental innovation that delivers compounded benefits to our organization and day to day
- Customer satisfaction: We build zero fault processes and provide the best possible customer experience to our clients
- Good mood: Work represents a big part of life, and we recognize that. What we do is serious stuff with lots at stake for our clients and our lives, yet we do not forget to foster a good mood environment each day.
Other reasons to join our family:
Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement.
- Salary + uncapped monthly commission per size of deal closed.
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days.
- 401k with employer match.
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure).
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday.
- Professional development and other training opportunities.
AI lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI lean policy