About AI Lean
AI Lean operates in the Self-Storage Real Estate prolific industry. The market counts more then 65,000 Locations across the US. AI Lean provides an automation solution that provides value to self-storage operators in several meaningful and proven ways. Automating the payment collections to avoid the lien process risks, maximize revenues, payments, reduction of bad debt and overall consistent tenant collection reminder experience. We currently automate the liens for clients located across 17 states. Our company is growing fast, is building up its talented leadership team to maximize quality growth and leadership in our marketplace.
Join our sales team. We are looking for an experienced B2B sales leaders with Software / SAAS experience able to navigate the C-Suite, articulating clear and concise business cases demonstrating all the value of our solution and building trusted relationships with our clients. As part of the management team, you will work with other leaders to ensure alignment and delivery of the promises made to our client and market.
Overall key objective:
• B2B/SaaS sales activity: Generate and deliver fruitful demos & business presentations, business case walks throughs with decision makers. Meet, visit, and build relationships with the key decision makers (CFOs, COO, Director of Operations, Operations Managers, Compliance Officers etc.) and convert these interactions into opportunities and clients, aligned with the sales plans.
• Participate in defining and executing the sales & marketing strategy.
• Trusted liaison and account executive between our clients and our operations.
• Forecasting prediction accuracy
Leading Sales Activities:
• Achieve or exceed your sales quotas (attractive commission compensation)
• Sell our current offering to our target segment clientele (Mid-size operators & leading third Party Management Companies)
• Lead the activation and roll out of our software to our client locations and until fully rolled out to the entire portfolio
• Participate as needed in training sessions.
• Manage the client experience until full Passover to operations, measuring satisfaction at different stages.
• Lead and Partner with the CEO to convert strategic opportunities into realities.
• Accountable for sales effectiveness and efficiency
• Communicate the full value of AI Lean to its customers with solid business cases based on solid understanding of prospect needs & areas of gaps we can fill.
• Use your B2B/Saas experience to negotiate the best terms for AI Lean working closely with the CEO, Operations to ensure alignment.
• Report, leveraging the CRM the sales activity, progress and based on data make decisions around further investments to make to close clients faster (Client visit etc.).
• Travel to both prospects and customers for pitches and business reviews as necessary
• Elevate AI Lean’s marketing, messaging to support sales activities
• Have a detailed understanding of our Market, segment it by customer size or type (Portfolio owners versus Third Party Managers).
• Attend industry events as appropriate
• Help capture VOC for product development, marketing and company success.
• Be able to demonstrate ROI on any sales or marketing campaigns, draw lessons learned and plans to increase such ROI
• Similar experience and results in a past successful company
• Proven & outstanding track record driving sales in a multi-stakeholder / large account setting
• 5-10 Years B2B / SAAS / Complex Sales in the United States
• Ability and natural desire to want to work collaboratively with other, you see Sales as part of the team.
• Willing to roll up the sleeves and grind: Sales call, e-mails, trips, organizing trade shows, setting up booths, reporting etc.
• Travel to different States and clients 30% of time
• Excellence Public speaking abilities
• Hard worker attitude
Compensation & Benefits
• Attractive On Target Earnings :
• Base 50%, Commission 50%
• Bonus first 90 Days
• Benefits: Healthcare, Vision, Dental
• Stock Options: Yes
Culture & Values Fit
• Win with our Customers: Everything we do or say starts with the best interest of our customers. Because we know that when our customers get the full value of our product, we can expect our fair profitable share of it. We always and only work for win-win relationships.
• Keep your promises: At AI Lean, we sell or say what we do, and we do what we sell or say. No excuses. We practice extreme ownership in our day to day. We put in place all the controls, analysis to hit our goals, keep our promises and manage our daily activities.
• Stretch for the limit: We set ambitious and calculated goals. We strive for the best and stretch scenarios. Our team of high performers put the bar high and expect the same from the rest of the team. We stretch for the limits without never forgetting our compliance environment and balancing aggressive growth with risks, eliminating to zero risks of non-compliance.
• Be Real: We communicate between ourselves in an open, honest, transparent fashion. We are diplomats but favour looking at what is true, rather than crippling ourselves with office politics and ego sensitivity. Looking and hearing the truth, even the toughest feedback helps us win. Be you, say what you think
• Be a Great Team: As experienced leaders and team members, we know that the power one smart brain cannot beat the power of more brains put together. Everyday, we collaborate as a team to deliver the highest return on our work.