Regional Outside Sales Manager
About our company AI lean
AI lean is a tech enabled business in the space of real estate focused on automating the lien to auction process for self-storage owners. Our team is passionate about what we do and to provide the best service to our clients. We are fascinated by the world we live in and how tech empowers us every day. . Join our amazing team and grow your career with us.
Regional Outside Sales Manager
The Outside Sales Manager works as a brand ambassador and is responsible for establishing, growing and maintaining relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales and partnerships.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance and processes
- Recommend improvements to boost performance to the sales team
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain CRM along with records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with the marketing department to maximize sales and brand recognition
- Responsible for knowing all product details, use, benefits and pricing structure.
- Responsible for pre-contract and contract review with customers as well as reviewing customer contracts and resolving discrepancies with quotations.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- 2+ year experience in the self storage industry
- Strong understanding of the industry and clientele in the industry
- Rapid learner within a fast-paced work environment who can absorb information and convert it into meaningful / high impact messages
- Reliable planner, doer who can deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5+ years as a lead generation specialist in the B2B and or/ real estate space
- Concrete track record in generating revenues in the magnitude we are targeting and within the same timelines
- Strong communication and customer support skills
- Lives in the South-West Region of US
- Flexibility to travel in and out of the country for up to 40% and must have a valid passport
- Must have a valid US Drivers’ License (D Class) to operate personal vehicle
Working at AI lean: The way we work and our values
We deliver on our mission and vision everyday guided by core beliefs and our key principles:
- Growth mindset: We take feedback, continuously learn and better ourselves
- Continuous improvement: every day we implement incremental innovation that delivers compounded benefits to our organization and day to day
- Customer satisfaction: We build zero fault processes and provide the best possible customer experience to our clients
- Great Team: Work represents a big part of life, and we recognize that. What we do is serious stuff with lots at stake for our clients and our lives, yet we do not forget to foster a good mood environment each day.
Other reasons to join our family:
Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement.
- Salary + uncapped monthly commission per size of deal closed.
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days.
- 401k with employer match.
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure).
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday.
- Professional development and other training opportunities
AI lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI lean policy