Customer Service Representative – Zendesk Specialist
About AI lean
AI Lean sits at the heart of the technology industry, automating legal processes for our clients in the rapidly growing world of real estate and self storage. Our team is passionate about what we do. We are fascinated by the world we live in and the endless possibilities technology and artificial intelligence bring to the table. We work hard and truly believe in the good old saying “teamwork makes the dream work.” Join our wonderful team of innovators and grow your career with us!
Customer Service Representative (Zendesk specialist)
Manage the daily customer requests and questions received regarding the lien process. Collaborate internally and externally with the teams of our customers to deliver excellence all the way.
- Manage the daily tickets
- Analyze the daily tickets
- Cross-functional collaboration to solve root issues for tickets
- Enhance the self-serve training and FAQ portal for ai Lean users
- Ensure tickets are closed within SLA cycle times
- Lead teams towards continuous betterment of the customer experience
- Report metrics, insights and actionable recommendations that will improve the overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Send customer surveys to measure the performance of our service
- Obtain testimonials, written and recorded
- Senior to Expert level in Zendesk
- Great intern-personal skills able to interact and build trust easily with people. A people person. You will need these skills meeting lots of people in trade shows, over the phone
- Assertiveness, friendly
- Lives in Boston, okay to work most of the time from the office
- Growth Mentality: We love to learn. From each other, our successes, and our mistakes. We don’t shy away from mistakes but instead face them head on, dissect them, understand them, and use them to make our next move even stronger.
- Innovation: We weave innovation into the everyday. We are passionate brainstormers, and welcome all ideas for improvement. No idea is a silly one! We want to hear it all.
- Client Satisfaction: We build fail-proof processes and provide our clients with a stellar customer service experience. We take client communications and concerns very seriously and they are one of our top priorities.
- Future Oriented: We are big planners, and we love to think ahead (sometimes even 90 days ahead or more!). One of the best things about AI Lean is that everything moves quickly and there is never a dull moment, meaning we act fast and stay on our toes, keeping ahead of the curve and making decisions today for an even better tomorrow.
- Good Vibes: Last but certainly not least! Our work can be intense. We are working with large clients, developing the smartest software we can, and balancing delicate legal procedures all at once. But we love to laugh and value a work environment where everyone feels free to be themselves. We have been known to spontaneously play the Mission Impossible theme song. Don’t be surprised.
AI lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI lean policy.