External Sales Manager
About AI lean
External Sales Manager
As part of the management team your role will be to drive the execution of the company sales and marketing strategy to make new clients aware of our existence, inform them of the superiority and advantages of our solution and help them decide to onboard themselves to the AI lean solution for their self-storage business.
- Drive the attainment of the company revenue (sales) plan
- Responsible for managing the multi-channel lead generation process and hitting the corporate key performance indicators set according to our plans & timeline. See above.
- Participate in the design and continuous sharpening of our business development strategy
- On time, proactive planning and execution of our sales and marketing processes
- Lead, strategize, prepare, organize all the logistics for the annual targeted trade shows
- Ensure maximum visibility for ai lean: Ads, sponsoring, great booth locations and design at all trade shows. Ensure AI lean is present in relevant specialized press and media
- Support the management team’s integration into panels and to expose them, the team, our solution, and company
- Work with marketing graphic design companies & the relevant ai lean team members to develop high impact, high brand equity marketing collaterals that help educate, influence our clients to move to our solution.
- Managing our client database stored in our CRM and dictating a monthly schedule of touchpoints
- Managing our community of strategic partners: Inviting them to events, informing them, inspiring them, inviting them to talk in our podcast
- We are a startup! Participating from time to time in other company activities when workload levels require it in other functions.
- Rapid learner who can absorb information and convert it into meaningful / high impact messages
- Reliable planner, doer who can deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years as a lead generation specialist in the B2B and or/ real estate space
- Concrete track record in generating revenues in the magnitude we are targeting and within the same timelines
- Experience selling innovative products and/or software
- Great intern-personal skills able to interact and build trust easily with people. A people person. You will need these skills meeting lots of people in trade shows, over the phone
- Assertiveness, friendly
- Lives in Boston, okay to work most of the time from the office
- Growth Mentality: We love to learn. From each other, our successes, and our mistakes. We don’t shy away from mistakes but instead face them head on, dissect them, understand them, and use them to make our next move even stronger.
- Innovation: We weave innovation into the everyday. We are passionate brainstormers, and welcome all ideas for improvement. No idea is a silly one! We want to hear it all.
- Client Satisfaction: We build fail-proof processes and provide our clients with a stellar customer service experience. We take client communications and concerns very seriously and they are one of our top priorities.
- Future Oriented: We are big planners, and we love to think ahead (sometimes even 90 days ahead or more!). One of the best things about AI Lean is that everything moves quickly and there is never a dull moment, meaning we act fast and stay on our toes, keeping ahead of the curve and making decisions today for an even better tomorrow.
- Good Vibes: Last but certainly not least! Our work can be intense. We are working with large clients, developing the smartest software we can, and balancing delicate legal procedures all at once. But we love to laugh and value a work environment where everyone feels free to be themselves. We have been known to spontaneously play the Mission Impossible theme song. Don’t be surprised.
AI lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI lean policy.