About AI lean
About AI Lean
Product & Technology Project Management @AI Lean
Partner to the Leadership team of AI Lean you oversee managing the product and technology roadmap and team. You manage the existing team of developers, hiring new developers and technology experts according to new business priorities and opportunities. You work with the business, collecting new feature requests, prioritizing technology related tickets and are responsible for backlog sorting, sprint planning and execution.
Product Management / Project(s) management role
You lead AI Lean product development and technology roadmap
- Work as part of the AI lean team & CEO as well as each sub-product owners to prioritize the different development needs
- Manage a highly motivated developer / tech team
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals
- Manage the product and software development priorities and timeline in line with the latest business & customer priorities
- Manage the specification, documentation, and project details
- Communicate progress, deliverables, issues to the team and minute meetings
- Prepare management report on product development timeline and execution effectiveness
- Hire through our partners or directly as needed talented developers to support our plans/development needs
- Responsible for managing the different IT projects in compliance with both AI Lean’s scrum framework and internal controls related to cybersecurity.
- You travel once a year to our large accounts to participate in our client focused technology summit
Technology Process Effectiveness Reporting
You are responsible for concise, insightful, actionable management reporting that allows to understand the Technology process effectiveness and progress versus targets.
Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- 5-15 Years’ experience working in a software company in a similar role
- You have managed teams of developers, worked with high expectation business executives, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- You are ambitious and looking to scale a start-up to it’s full potential and value
- You are looking to be part of a high growth start-up team, dynamic, hard working and passionate about what they do.
- Leadership skills, you can bring people together around a common vision
- Technology background preferred: Bachelor or master’s in computer science, Information Technology Engineering
- Thorough understanding of IT process flow software including JIRA, Zendesk
- Ability to communicate with non-technical and technical stakeholders
- You are open to travelling to customer locations a few times a year
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit company
Location: Boston, MA
- Market competitive compensation including stock options available for the right candidate.
Visit our website: https://home.ai-lean.com
Interested in this role or know somebody?
Phone: +1 (617)-917-5573
Location: 10 Post Office Square, Boston MA 02109