Mass Print and Mail Business Manager
About AI Lean
We are a tech enabled business in the space of real estate focused on automating the lien to auction process for self-storage owners. Our team is passionate about what we do. We are fascinated by the world we live in, and the possibilities we are facing empowered by tech. We work hard and believe that it is teamwork that makes the dreamwork. Join a customer focused innovative company.
Your role will be to partner with the Head of Operations to ensure all daily regulated mail are sent timely and according to the different laws applying to our activity and to our clients.
- Manage the technological & automation environment of AI-Lean and ensure all equipment is properly maintained
- Work with the software team to continuously improve our process efficiency
- Batch produce our mail orders using our best in class equipment: Fold, insert, mail
- Work with the USPS to receive all proof of mail
- Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives leading to continuously enhanced customer value and experience
- Manage the department as a profit center and work with sales, marketing, operations and management to evolve the depth of services offered
- Work with customers to continuously improve the impact of the offering and drive continuous synergies and efficiencies.
- Lower our unit economics and work with clients to modernize their activity and approaches.
- Reconcile the quality of our mail process, end to end and provide management reporting
- Past mass mail & print experience
- Experience processing large volume of mail (5,000-10,000+ a month) (More is a plus)
- Digitalization of mail processes a plus as well
- Worked in large collection like agency
- Proven track record in growing a regulated mail business
- Growth Mentality: We love to learn. From each other, our successes, and our mistakes. We don’t shy away from mistakes but instead face them head on, dissect them, understand them, and use them to make our next move even stronger.
- Innovation: We weave innovation into the everyday. We are passionate brainstormers, and welcome all ideas for improvement. No idea is a silly one! We want to hear it all.
- Client Satisfaction: We build fail-proof processes and provide our clients with a stellar customer service experience. We take client communications and concerns very seriously and they are one of our top priorities.
- Future Oriented: We are big planners, and we love to think ahead (sometimes even 90 days ahead or more!). One of the best things about AI Lean is that everything moves quickly and there is never a dull moment, meaning we act fast and stay on our toes, keeping ahead of the curve and making decisions today for an even better tomorrow.
- Good Vibes: Last but certainly not least! Our work can be intense. We are working with large clients, developing the smartest software we can, and balancing delicate legal procedures all at once. But we love to laugh and value a work environment where everyone feels free to be themselves. We have been known to spontaneously play the Mission Impossible theme song. Don’t be surprised.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.