About AI Lean
AI Lean sits at the heart of the technology industry, automating legal processes for our clients in the rapidly growing world of real estate and self storage. Our team is passionate about what we do. We are fascinated by the world we live in and the endless possibilities technology and artificial intelligence bring to the table. We work hard and truly believe in the good old saying “teamwork makes the dream work.” Join our wonderful team of innovators and grow your career with us!
You will be responsible for managing all client-related procedures and ensuring that contracts are being firmly upheld. You will also help in monitoring our software as we continue to build and develop it. Working in operations, your input on process improvement will be highly valuable, and there will be endless opportunities to work closely with our executives as well as our software developers to express your ideas.
- Partner with the Head of Operations to tackle daily tasks (of which there are many! Every day is something new here, and we like to keep it fast-paced)
- Work with the Mass Mailing Business Manager to successfully organize and handle the mass printing and mailing of up to thousands of documents.
- Assist in data uploads to our software after such mass mailings
- Perform crucial audits of internal work. We work with clients who follow strict legal procedures and therefore our work needs to be spotless!
- Help continue to innovate our product into something exquisite. We love impassioned brainstorms (and properly recording and logging all ideas for later review!)
- Participate in daily scrum meetings that energize the team and set priorities for the day
- Minimum education requirement: Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We’re a strong team and ability to communicate well with each other and our clients is key!
- Extreme attention to detail and an eye for mistakes. We need someone who can’t stand errors and fixes them as soon as they find them!
- Highly organized. Much of our work involves handling hundreds to thousands of pieces of data at a time (be it documents, client tenants stored in an Excel file, etc.), and having the intuitive ability to keep track of what you are doing will be critical
- Comfortable with handling large Excel files and data sets
- Minimum 2 years experience
Working at AI Lean:
We deliver on our mission and vision every day guided by our core beliefs and key principles:
- Growth Mentality: We love to learn. From each other, our successes, and our mistakes. We don’t shy away from mistakes but instead face them head on, dissect them, understand them, and use them to make our next move even stronger.
- Innovation: We weave innovation into the everyday. We are passionate brainstormers, and welcome all ideas for improvement. No idea is a silly one! We want to hear it all.
- Client Satisfaction: We build fail-proof processes and provide our clients with a stellar customer service experience. We take client communications and concerns very seriously and they are one of our top priorities.
- Future Oriented: We are big planners, and we love to think ahead (sometimes even 90 days ahead or more!). One of the best things about AI Lean is that everything moves quickly and there is never a dull moment, meaning we act fast and stay on our toes, keeping ahead of the curve and making decisions today for an even better tomorrow.
- Good Vibes: Last but certainly not least! Our work can be intense. We are working with large clients, developing the smartest software we can, and balancing delicate legal procedures all at once. But we love to laugh and value a work environment where everyone feels free to be themselves. We have been known to spontaneously play the Mission Impossible theme song. Don’t be surprised.
AI Lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI Lean policy.