Delinquent Tenant Specialist / Manager (DTS / DTM)
1-3 years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree
Benefits: Good pay, medical related insurance, and a bonus program
About AI Lean
We are a tech enabled business in the space of real estate focused on automating the lien to auction process for self-storage owners. Our team is passionate about what we do. We are fascinated by the world we live in, and the possibilities we are facing empowered by tech. We work hard and believe that it is teamwork that makes the dreamwork. Join a customer focused innovative company.
As part of our operations team, you will be responsible for managing several clients ensuring the execution of the lien to auction process for our clients within our software solution.
- Work with existing and new clients using our software solution and process
- Monitor and ensure the high-quality execution of the service we deliver to them through our software
- Provide continuous innovation support to help further the service we can provide to our clients
- Work with our production managers to ensure timely mailing of all letters
- Ensure the auctions process runs smoothly
- Report on improvements generated for our clients from the start of them using our platform, to detecting trends and inform them of advantages they are getting through utilizing ai-lean
- Maintain a great relationship and happy customers: You will be interacting with managers, sometimes senior executives / owners at these locations.
- Share insights and improvement opportunities to the clients you manage to help them improve the performance of their business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Great interpersonal skills able to interact and build trust easily with people.
- Good use of excel tech savvy
- Reliable, attention to details
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.