Senior PMO, Quality & Process Excellence Manager
About AI Lean Inc
AI Lean operates in the prolific Self-Storage Real Estate industry. The market counts more than 70,000
locations in North America. AI Lean offers a breakthrough automation solution that provides value to self-
storage operators in several meaningful and proven ways such as 1) saving time 2) Optimizing a highly
regulated collections process 3) improving cashflow. Our company is growing fast and thus, is building up its
talented team to maximize quality growth and leadership in our marketplace.
We are looking for a dynamic Agile PMO & Business Process Quality Improvement Manager to
ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency in our AI Lean business and operations
processes. This role involves working closely with various business units, especially our Operations
and Software Development teams to prioritize projects, track progress, uphold deadlines,
orchestrate company-wide sprints, organize key business meetings, and act as a coach and trainer to
instil a culture for quality and performance throughout the organization.
Quality Management and Customer Advocacy:
- Customer Advocacy: Understanding the business and customers, translating Voice of
Customer (VOC) into Critical to Quality (CTQ) aspects, leading towards Total Quality Systems,
proactive management of customer satisfaction, and churn avoidance.
- Quality Audits: Conducting quarterly audits to assess quality drivers like data integrity,
process documentation, and key controls.
Project and Process Management:
- Business Process Management & Quality Risk Management Leadership: Analyzing
organizational risks, including HR, that could affect quality.
- Project Management Tracking: Managing and prioritizing projects, tracking completion, and
ensuring timely delivery.
- Sprint Orchestration: Coordinating sprints, organizing prioritization sessions, and conducting
- Business Process Documentation: Ensuring documentation of business processes in SOPs,
and clarity in job descriptions and roles.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Management Reporting Dashboards: Providing business intelligence through management
reporting to pre-emptively identify and address issues.
Leadership and Team Development:
- Coaching and Training: Coaching and training for a culture of quality and performance,
improving business dashboards, scorecards, and reporting.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Collaborating across functions, demonstrating leadership in
technology projects, communication, change management, and teamwork.
- Leadership Meetings & Process Participations: Participating in leadership meetings, ensuring
adherence to business system and quality frameworks.
- 5-10 Years experience in relevant job responsibilities
- Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt/Master Black Belt, PMP (Project Management
Professional), PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner), Nice to have: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Proficient in data analysis, management reporting, and dashboard creation.
- Can demonstrate meaningful impact utilizing Agile project management, quality assurance, and business
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong organizational and change management abilities.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional role and influence diverse teams.
Culture & Values Fit
- Continuous Quality: Your team and our customers can count on you. You are reliable. You say what you
do, making things visible, and you do what you say. Your processes are always robust, well thought out
and you implement controls proactively, as well as diligently follow the existing ones to ensure quality is
not only in its highest form but also continuous and permanent.
- Responsive Service: You understand that a business is dynamic, and its performance is based on how
responsive it is to its customers. You work with a sense of urgency, communicate proactively with clients
and team members, providing a rapid turnaround of communications acknowledging requests and
providing timelines to respond and complete those requests. You keep yourselves and others accountable
for delivering a responsive and competitive customer experience.
- Financial Results: You measure your work through financial lenses allowing you to be more impact-driven.
You understand the company’s and our clients' financial goals and needs. You perform your work with
these metrics and goals in mind and use these to prioritize and make your work more efficient and
effective in delivering results. You report and communicate, always striving to include financial
quantification and materiality levels to influence decisions yielding higher returns.
- Productive Collaborations: Productivity is about setting S.M.A.R.T goals and hitting them consistently. You
define such goals throughout the year, the quarters, the months, the weeks and the days and even for
meetings. You do this internally and with our clients and always propose yourself to be the measurer of
such performances. You always position yourself as a true business partner looking to deliver mutual
benefits and therefore a productive collaboration.
- Breakthrough Innovations: You are curious, a continuous learner, and a data-orientated innovator. You
build business intelligence for yourself and others that helps see what others don’t see. You lead others to
push their boundaries and think outside the box. You are not afraid of facing problems or being challenged
in your thinking. You expose problems, pain points and, through customer and stakeholder interactions,
are able to influence and drive breakthrough innovations for the team, our clients and industry.
AI Lean is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified
applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or AI Lean policy.